Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Book of the Month!



"You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read".         

-Charles Jones

I have just started reading "Today We Are Rich" by: Tim Sanders.  Man, I have only made it through three chapters and I can already tell you that I'll be recommending this one to everyone for years to come!  I read the above quote by Charles Jones a few years back and what he's saying has really grown on me.  As a result I am usually reading 1-2 books every month, and it has become somewhat of a healthy habit (which we all need more of)! Moreover, I just simply love sharing new information that I have recently learned, so to forewarn you, for the next few weeks this blog will probably be filled with all the new things I learn from this book.   Have a great day!

-Asher-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment